SMALL PRIVATE LANDLORDS, INDEED ALL LANDLORDS, ARE CALLED UPON TO RISE UP AGAINST ABUSE OF LEGAL PROCESS BY TENANTS, ABUSE OF SOCIAL SERVICES BY TENANTS, ABUSE OF LANDLORDS BY TENANTS, AND ABUSE OF LANDLORDS BY THE LANDLORD AND TENANT BOARD OF ONTARIO, AND THE GOVERNMENT THAT SANCTIONS SUCH REPREHENSIBLE TREATMENT OF LAW ABIDING, RESPONSIBLE, TAX-PAYING, LANDLORDS.
THE TIME FOR CHANGE
CHOOSE YOUR OWN CHARITABLE CAUSES.
WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO HAVE THEM IMPOSED UPON US BY THE INITIATIVES OF
THE LANDLORD AND TENANT BOARD
OF ONTARIO, AND THE SOCIALISTIC POLICIES OF A BYGONE NDP ERA.
Woman faces four charges in fraud investigation, Nina Willis, 47, Photograph of woman released
On Tuesday, January 3, 2012, police arrested a woman in connection with a fraud investigation.
It is alleged that:
- the accused replied to two separate advertisements for homes for rent in the Toronto area
- the accused provided the homeowners with fake information about her employment and the amount of money she made
- the accused signed a lease agreement with the homeowners
- the accused then provided the homeowners with fraudulent cheques
Nina Willis, 47, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) two counts of Uttering a Forged Document
2) Fraud Over
3) Fraud Under
She is scheduled to appear in court at College Park on Monday, January 23, 2012, room 505, at 2 p.m.
Police believe there may be more victims.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637), or Leave A Tip on Facebook.
Simcoe County Landlord Association (c)